نقاشی

♘امیرحسین♞

♘ مدیریت انجمن اسب ایران ♞
Marc Chagall. (French, born Belarus. 1887-1985). A Horse, costume design for Aleko (Scene II). (1942). Gouache, watercolor, and pencil on paper, 13 3/8 x 8 1/2" (34 x 21.6 cm). Acquired through the Lillie P. Bliss Bequest. © 2007 Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / ADAGP, Paris​

پیوست ها

• Marc Chagall.jpg
    Marc Chagall.jpg
    18.4 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 6

♘امیرحسین♞

Natalia Goncharova

Natalia Goncharova. (Russian, 1881-1962). Kon' Bled (The Pale Horse) from Misticheskie obrazy voiny. 14 litografii (Mystical Images of War: Fourteen Lithographs). 1914. One from a portfolio of fourteen lithographs, composition: 12 11/16 x 9 11/16" (32.3 x 24.6 cm); sheet: 12 3/4 x 9 11/16" (32.4 x 24.6 cm). Publisher: V. N. Kashin, Moscow. Printer: unknown. Edition: unknown. Gift of The Judith Rothschild Foundation. © 2007 Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / ADAGP, Paris​

پیوست ها

• Natalia Goncharova.jpg
    Natalia Goncharova.jpg
    54.7 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 6

♘امیرحسین♞

Marc Chagall

Marc Chagall. (French, born Belarus. 1887-1985). Gypsies and a Horse, costume design for Aleko (Scene IV). (1942). Gouache, watercolor, and pencil on paper, 12 1/2 x 17 1/4" (31.8 x 43.8 cm). Acquired through the Lillie P. Bliss Bequest. © 2007 Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / ADAGP, Paris​

پیوست ها

• Marc Chagall2.jpg
    Marc Chagall2.jpg
    34 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 5

♘امیرحسین♞

Icon of St George ('The Black George')

'The dragon is quite small. St George might step on him.'

Black St George is 600 years old. It is made of egg tempura paint and gold on a wooden panel. It was used for decorating a screen in a Russian Church.

It is called Black St George because St George is riding a black horse. The dragon looked small on the picture in the museum. I thought it was going to be bigger. The dragon looked like a snake.

No one knows who started the story of St George and the Dragon, or exactly where it came from. If I was the princess in the story I would have screem like a little girl and run away. And if I was the villagers I would ask every one to get out their knifes and kill the dragon, then show it off to everybody.

by Chi Ming Chong aged 10

You can read the story of George and the Dragon by going to the next page in the tour.​

پیوست ها

• Icon of St George (\'The Black George\').jpg
    Icon of St George (\'The Black George\').jpg
    219.2 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 5

tda

1sl0lu.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2psftop.jpg[img]

[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/280qtdl.jpg

11cfeza.jpg

df98nb.jpg

بالا